TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions of Use of www.loop.aero and it's associated websites.
This is www.loop.aero, incorporating www.learntofly.aero, www.looptv.aero, www.loopflighttest.aero and www.loopmart.aero a website operated by LOOP Digital Media Ltd is a company that is registered in the UK with Company Number 07484766.
Your use of this website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions of Use, which you are deemed to accept by using the website.
Additional terms will apply to any booking that you make through this website and to our use of your registration and other personal data.
The copyright and all other rights in the material on this website are owned by us or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights. No copying or distribution of material on this website for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent. No photography, filming, broadcast, alteration or modification of the pages of this website is permitted without our prior written consent except as may be reasonably necessary to use the website.
You agree not to use this website:
• to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from this website
• to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from this website to any third party except where expressly permitted on this website
• in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms;
• to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
• to disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
• in any way that might infringe third party rights or that might bring LOOP Digital Media Ltd or any of its subsidiaries into disrepute.
If you send any text, images, audio or other content to this website you accept that the files sent, and all rights therein, become the sole property of LOOP Digital Media Ltd and that we shall have the right to use that content in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all known and discovered mediums and for all purposes and we shall have the right to make it available to the public on this website and otherwise. All material must comply with the rules on User Content Pages, set out below. We may require you to confirm the rights granted in this paragraph and where requested to do so you shall provide all reasonable assistance to us.
Information and availability
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, some of it may be supplied to us by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, this website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
The information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of LOOP Digital media Ltd or any of its brands. Neither should any suggestions or advice contained on this website be relied upon in place of professional advice. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts, instructions, suggestions and/or opinions given on this website before entering into any commitment based upon them.
Linking to our website
We welcome 'hot links' to the Home Page of our website. You may not display the contents of our website (or any page from it) or allow it to be displayed surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our consent. If you would like to license our material, please contact us.
Links to other websites
On this website you may be offered automatic links to other websites. Whilst we hope you will be interested in those websites, you acknowledge that the content on those pages is not subject to our control, their owners may be independent from us and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website does not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the website and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability in connection with any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the website.
On certain parts of this website we may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself and where you do this you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the "Registration Data").
Your username and password
The registration processes on this website will involve you being allocated with a unique username and/or password that gives you access to your website account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through your website account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or website account or any other breach of security by sending an appropriately worded email to firstname.lastname@example.org and (b) ensure that you exit from your website account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
User Content Pages - Rules of Acceptable Use
Any reviews or content submitted by users in any discussion pages of the website where you are capable of posting material are provided for your private and non-commercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of the website that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited.
You are expected to adhere to the following rules:
• You may not use obscene or offensive language.
• You may not place on the website any material which is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory or hateful or which applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or hate.
• You may not post any material on the website which has been disclosed to you in confidence or which, by its nature, is confidential.
• You may not post any material on the website which compromises the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself.
• You may not place on the website any material which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful.
• You may not place on the site any material belonging to any person (or any material where the rights belong to any person) other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner of it.
• You may not place any links on the website where those links take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes these Rules of Acceptable Use.
• You may not place on the website advertisements nor make commercial solicitations nor use the website for any commercial purposes (which would include using the website to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services).
• You may not place on the website any material that authorises, enables or encourages the dissemination of junk mail or chain letters.
• You grant LOOP Digital Media Ltd the unrestricted right to use, reproduce, translate and distribute any material you place on the site.
• You agree to indemnify LOOP Digital Media Ltd, its associated companies and its representatives and employees from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) which arise from your statements, contributions or other submissions to our online forums, from any unauthorised use of material obtained from our online forums or otherwise from your breach of our Rules of Acceptable Use.
Variation and Severability of these Terms & Conditions of Use
LOOP Digital Media Ltd reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms & Conditions of Use on the website. By continuing to use the website you will be deemed to accept such variations.
In the event that any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions of Use shall remain valid and enforceable.